OBJECTIVES OF CLUB LICENSING:
– Further promotion and constant improvement of standards in all aspects of football in Serbia and, in particular, giving constant priority to the training and care for young players in each club;
– Improvement of the clubs’ sporting infrastructure so the players, spectators and media representatives would have at their disposal the appropriate, properly equipped and safe and secure facilities;
– To ensure that the clubs have adequate level of management of their affairs, and organization, i.e. to ensure the professional work in the clubs;
– Improvement of economic and financial capacity of clubs, increase of transparency and their credibility;
– Placing necessary importance on the protection of creditors to ensure that clubs settle their liabilities towards the social and tax authorities as well as towards other clubs within the stipulated deadlines;
– Protection of integrity and normal flow of the club competitions;
– To facilitate the development of setting standards for clubs in sporting, infrastructure, personnel-administrative, legal and financial criteria throughout Serbia and Europe.